- All products are added to your cart.
LOWLAND OUTDOOR® Glacier Expedition - 1690 gr - 230x80 cm -20°C
The LOWLAND OUTDOOR® Glacier is a 4-season mummy sleeping bag which offers excellent insulation to a comfortable temperature of -20 degrees Celsius. Because this bag is light weight (1690 grams) it is very suitable for long trekking and expeditions. The sleeping bag has a reinforced feet end on the inside so that the user can sleep with its inner shoes in the sleeping bag.
The sleeping bag is equipped with vertical bands at chest height to ensure a better insulation. The hood has a new 3D design. The outside shell of this sleeping bag is made from a heavier nylon ripstop fabric what makes this bag extremely durable and offers a better density down. This sleeping bag is made in our own workshop in the Netherlands.
- Weight: 1690g
- 4 Seasons
- Comfort lower limit: -20°C
- Size: 230 x 80 cm
- Pack Size: 38 x 20cm
- User height: 195cm
- Shell: 100 % Ripstop Nylon
- Lining: 100% Softtouch Nylon
- Insulation: 950g of 750 Fill Power 95% European Goose Down
- 10 horizontal chambers Box Construction 7cm height and 10 chambers vertical (chest)
- Two way YKK auto lock zip with anti snag zip guard
- Drawstring top, Down filled collar and wind baffle along the zipper side
- 3D Hood
- Internal pocket
- Compression stuff sack
Sharks Toe' shaped feet end
- Colours Blue, Red and Lime