- All products are added to your cart.
LOWLAND OUTDOOR® K2 Expedition - 1995 gr - 225x80 cm -35°C
The Lowland K2 is a 4-season mummy expedition sleeping bag which offers excellent insulation to a comfortable temperature of -35°C Because this bag is light weight (1995 grams) it is very suitable for long trekking and expeditions. The sleeping bag has a reinforced feet end on the inside so that the user can sleep with its inner shoes in the sleeping bag. 95% European Goose Down.
The sleeping bag is equipped with vertical bands at chest height to ensure a better insulation. The hood has a new 3D design. The outside shell of this sleeping bag is made from a heavier nylon ripstop fabric what makes this bag extremely durable and offers a better density down. This sleeping bag is made in our own workshop in the Netherlands.
- Weight: 1995g
- 4 Seasons
- Comfort lower limit: -35°C
- Size: 225 x 80 cm
- Pack Size: 38 x 20cm
- User height: 195cm
- Shell: 100 % Ripstop Nylon
- Lining: 100% Softtouch Nylon
- Insulation: 1250g of 750 Fill Power 95% European Goose Down
- 10 horizontal chambers Box Construction 8cm height and 10 chambers vertical (chest)
- Two way YKK auto lock zip with anti snag zip guard
- Drawstring top, Down filled collar and wind baffle along the zipper side
- 3D Hood
- Internal pocket
- Compression stuff sack
Sharks Toe' shaped feet end
- Colours Red, Lime and Antracite