- All products are added to your cart.
LOWLAND OUTDOOR® Serai 400 1 - 1030 gr - 215x80 cm -5°C
The Lowland Serai 400 1 is a 4-season mummy sleeping bag filled with 95% European Goose Down which offers excellent insulation to a comfortable temperature of -5°C. Because this sleeping bag only weighs 1030 grams, it is very suitable for long trekking tours.
The sleeping bag is equipped with vertical bands at chest height to ensure a better insulation. The hood has a new 3D design. The outside shell of this sleeping bag is made from a heavier nylon ripstop fabric what makes this bag extremely durable and offers a better density down. This sleeping bag is made in our own workshop in the Netherlands.
- Weight: 1030g
- 4 Seasons
- Comfort lower limit: -5°C
- Size: 215 x 80 cm
- Pack Size: 26 x 20cm
- User height: 185cm
- Shell: 100 % Ripstop Nylon
- Lining: 100% Softtouch Nylon
- Insulation: 435g of 750 Fill Power 95% European Goose Down
- 9 horizontal chambers Box Construction 4cm height and 10 chambers vertical (chest)
- Two way YKK auto lock zip with anti snag zip guard
- Drawstring top, Down filled collar and wind baffle along the zipper side
- 3D Hood
- Internal pocket
- Compression stuff sack
Sharks Toe' shaped feet end
- Linkable with second Serai Extra sleepingbag
- Colours Red and Blue