- Tous les produits ont été ajoutés à votre panier.
LOWLAND OUTDOOR® Serai XXL - 1450 gr - 250x85 cm -5°C
The LOWLAND OUTDOOR® Serai XXL is a high performance sleeping bag, and provides an insulation to -5°C. This makes the mummy sleeping bag a 4-season sleeping bag. Because of the low weight of this bag, it is perfect for a backpack. This sleeping bag is equipped with a wind baffle, collar, contoured hood and drawstring. This offers optimal insulation. The underside of the LOWLAND OUTDOOR Serai XXL can be unzipped by the two-way zipper, to create as additional ventilation for the warmer nights. The outside shell of this sleeping bag is made from a heavier nylon rip-stop fabric what makes this bag extremely durable, water-repellent and windproof.
This sleeping bag is specially designed for long body lengths till 215 cm. The sleeping bag is filled with 95% goose down.
- Weight: 1450 g
- 4 Seasons
- Comfort lower limit: -5°C
- Size: 250 x 80 cm
- Pack Size: 36 x 20 cm
- User height: till 215 cm
- Shell: 100 % Ripstop Nylon
- Lining: 100% Softtouch Nylon
- Insulation: 500g of 750 Fill Power 95% European Goose Down
- 14 horizontal chambers Box Construction 5 cm height
- Two way YKK auto lock zip with anti snag zip guard
- Drawstring top, Down filled collar and wind baffle along the zipper side
- 3D Hood
- Internal pocket
- Compression stuff sack
Sharks Toe' shaped feet end
- Colour Red